Flat Tyre? Why not let Rytec Vehicle Repairs see if it can be fixed?
Repairing a tyre is not as straightforward as you first might think.
A tyre must always be checked thoroughly before it is repaired. If the tyre displays any of the following, it should not be repaired;
- Illegal tread depth (below 1.6mm across the central ¾ of the tyre tread throughout the entire circumference)
- Run flat damage - breakdown of the tyre's structural integrity
- Secondary damage - caused by the injuring object
- Ageing/deterioration of tyre rubber
- Bead damage
- Exposed cords
- Faulty/poor previous repairs
If we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Call 07977 036032